Registry and Privacy Statement
This is the Papurino Oy's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Registry and Privacy Statement.
Business ID: FI25388275
Contact person responsible for the register
+358 40 646 2771
Name of the register
Papurino Oy´s customer register
Purpose and justification of personal data
Personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1050/2018) and other applicable legislation for the management and development of Papurino Oy's customer relations and business operations, as well as for marketing.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the data subject, an agreement between the parties or another legitimate interest.
Information content of the register
Papurino Oy collects the following personal information from its customers:
Customer and order information
- First and last name
- Contact information (postal address, e-mail address, telephone number)
Information collected about the use of the pages
- Information derived and profiled using analytics
- Information about your terminal and network behavior (IP address, browser type and browsing history)
- Browsing time and session duration
Regular sources of information
Personal information is obtained from the customer in the services provided by the company in connection with transactions. If necessary, personal data may also be collected from registers kept by public authorities in accordance with the provisions of data protection legislation.
Personal data may be disclosed to Papurino Oy's partners if the disclosure is necessary for the implementation of customer-related measures. Persons receiving information under this paragraph may use personal data only for the agreed purpose and undertake to comply with data protection law.
The information may be disclosed to the authority if required by a mandatory official order or legislation.
Data may be disclosed outside the EU or the EEA. If the information is disclosed outside the above-mentioned area, Papurino Oy requires that the transferee undertakes to comply with the data protection legislation in force in Finland.
Protection of personal data and register
Papurino Oy handles data with special care and takes care of appropriate data security in the storage of all personal data. The protection of electronic material has been implemented with firewalls and other necessary technical means. Any paper material is stored in locked rooms. Access to the data is restricted to persons for whom the use of the data is necessary to fulfill the purpose stated in the data protection statement. All information will be treated confidentially.
Rights of the data subject
Papurino Oy ensures that all rights of the data subject in accordance with legislation are realized. The data subject has the right to, among other things:
- Withdrawal of Consent to Use of Personal Information Provided - If we process your personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by telling us that you wish to do so. The contact person mentioned in the description must be contacted.
- Right to request the deletion of personal data - You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data from our systems, for example, if the consent has been revoked, the purpose of the personal data has expired, or the use of the personal data causes harm or inconvenience to you.
- Right of access to personal data - You have the right to check what information about you is in the register. The request for verification must be made in writing by contacting the contact person of the register.
- Right to rectify personal data - You have the right to request the correction of data that you consider to be inaccurate or inaccurate. You also have the right to request the completion of incomplete information.
- Right to restrict the processing of data - In certain situations, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to the processing of data - In certain situations, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to have information transferred from one system to another - If we have processed your information with your consent or to fulfill an agreement with you, you have the right to receive the information you provide to us electronically in a commonly used format so that the information can be transferred to another service provider.
- Right not to be subject to automatic decision-making. Papurino Oy does not use the information to profile visitors or make other automatic decisions.
The data subject may exercise all of the above rights by contacting the contact person in writing. Papurino Oy performs the measures in accordance with the requests in accordance with the legislation and the deadlines set therein.
The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of personal data with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Officer).
Possible changes to the Privacy statement
The privacy statement will be kept up to date and updated as necessary. Changes to the data protection statement will be announced here. This privacy statement was last updated on April 15, 2021.